Friday, December 12, 2008

starting fresh

So, I'm back on blogspot... And I've been tagged.

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, its because I want to know more about you. Or do I? I don't know? Are you interesting? Would I want to know you better?

1. i'm a twilight freak
2. i have a thing guys that skateboard and play the guitar
3. i always fall for the bad guys. no matter what, in my eyes... they're always good.
4. when i stare off into space, i'm either thinking of someone special or reminiscing about my past
5. when i bite my lip, it means i'm nervous
6. when nobody's home, i turn on my magic mic and sing to myself
7. alcohol is the best thing that has ever been created for the body to consume. let's say i love getting drunk
8. guys with lip rings and eyebrow piercings turn me on
9. i'm in love with john mayer and everything about him
10. to decipher whether i'm happy or not, look at my current play list on my ipod
11. i wear a ring with a heart on it. the heart's tail is facing in ward most of the time because my heart is shut off until someone can turn it on again.
12. i get bubbley and talk a lot when i'm with someone i think is pretty cute
13. i can read the twilight series and cry at the same parts over again
14. this number makes me sad still
15. snow boarding is my life, it's a way for me to let my mind free. i don't need to think about anything else, but staying balanced and weaving through the noobs
16. i feel important when i receive a text message that is not from facebook

I would tag someone, but everyone was already tagged :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home