saturday morning
Let me tell you about Saturday morning.
I wake up hearing two voices. one's my brother's and one is his bestfriend, Kris. (Yes, I know... too many kris' in my life. No, it's not my ex) But so yeah, these two voices were in my room, I thought my Kuya was talking to his friend on speaker. But no.
I feel bodies squishing me, two bodies. one on each of my sides, squishing me enough for me to spazz. no one disturbs me when i sleep. i was ready to knock someone out. I thought it was my brother and my mom trying to wake me up. so keeping my eyes closed i kneed someone's balls thinking it was my kuya, but it was his bestfriend Kris. OH MY GOSH. I FELT SO BAD, but my brother was dying of laughter. oh man. FML. ugh, and he's cute too. so embarassing. but he forgave me. haha
I wake up hearing two voices. one's my brother's and one is his bestfriend, Kris. (Yes, I know... too many kris' in my life. No, it's not my ex) But so yeah, these two voices were in my room, I thought my Kuya was talking to his friend on speaker. But no.
I feel bodies squishing me, two bodies. one on each of my sides, squishing me enough for me to spazz. no one disturbs me when i sleep. i was ready to knock someone out. I thought it was my brother and my mom trying to wake me up. so keeping my eyes closed i kneed someone's balls thinking it was my kuya, but it was his bestfriend Kris. OH MY GOSH. I FELT SO BAD, but my brother was dying of laughter. oh man. FML. ugh, and he's cute too. so embarassing. but he forgave me. haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home