a year from then
It is approximately two in the morning and I am bored and sad as heck. I finally got my itouch. I am using i at this moment tapping the screen away. I hate how my finger prints show when it's off.
Well, I installed this facebook application ... So smart off me. It's the reaon I can't go to sleep. I was looking at my old albums before writing on this. Let's say that those photographs inspired me to wrote a blog.
A year ago we were making plans of what would happen from a year from then. Promises made, how lovely. I couldn't stop staring at the memories we made, the photographs we'd taken. It's sad to say that the dumpage is lasting longer than the relationship we had. Everyone warned me not too fall into deep, that's my fault. I was too naive to listen.
I remember you telling me that you will someday regret what you did, so can you regret faster ? I am getting too anxious for your return. Won't I get a happy ending like everyone else?
I'm getting impatient and also jealous. So many people are in love , why can't I be too? I want a boyfriend and feel the butterflies all over again. I want you to give me the butterflies again.
Well, I installed this facebook application ... So smart off me. It's the reaon I can't go to sleep. I was looking at my old albums before writing on this. Let's say that those photographs inspired me to wrote a blog.
A year ago we were making plans of what would happen from a year from then. Promises made, how lovely. I couldn't stop staring at the memories we made, the photographs we'd taken. It's sad to say that the dumpage is lasting longer than the relationship we had. Everyone warned me not too fall into deep, that's my fault. I was too naive to listen.
I remember you telling me that you will someday regret what you did, so can you regret faster ? I am getting too anxious for your return. Won't I get a happy ending like everyone else?
I'm getting impatient and also jealous. So many people are in love , why can't I be too? I want a boyfriend and feel the butterflies all over again. I want you to give me the butterflies again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home