I should, you should
I should resist you. I should stop hoping. I should cut you off. I should stop replying to your texts. I should stop missing you. I should set you free. I should set myself free. I should be strong. I should stop giving into you. I should stop looking straight into your eyes. I should not be jealous when other girls talk to you. I should be your girlfriend.
I should this, I should that, I should be.
But I can't, but it's hard, because I'm not what I used to be.
You should stop seeing me. You should stop going to goetz after school. You should stop chilling with me after school. You should stop doing things that we would have done if we were together. You should stop being so difficult. You should stop giving me false hope. You should stop being so cute. You should tell me the truth. You should be my boyfriend.
You should this, you should that, you should be.
But you can't, but you won't because you will never be what you used to be - what I hope that someday you will be once again.
I should this, I should that, I should be.
But I can't, but it's hard, because I'm not what I used to be.
You should stop seeing me. You should stop going to goetz after school. You should stop chilling with me after school. You should stop doing things that we would have done if we were together. You should stop being so difficult. You should stop giving me false hope. You should stop being so cute. You should tell me the truth. You should be my boyfriend.
You should this, you should that, you should be.
But you can't, but you won't because you will never be what you used to be - what I hope that someday you will be once again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home