double dating
last night, my friend, andrea, and I were fantasizing how fun it would be double dating. andrea is going out with dan which is kris' bestfriend and andrea is... I guess you can say one of my "best" friends. well she was like, "if only you and kris were still going out, we'd be doukbke dating. bestfriends and bestfriends, you know how fun that would be?" then she got me fantasizing cause that'd be pretty fucking amazing. I'm just imagining the places we'd go, the concerts we'd see. & since kris and dan are in a band, andrea and I could watch their shows along with the drummers and other guitarists girlfriend. cute.
our imagination is so unrealistic. andrea told dan about everything we were talking about, I guess they're trying to set us up again cause were going to have a double date to taco bell tomorrow. well it's not really a date between me and kris, more like two friends going out to eat at a place that means something to both of us.
I have to look good tomorrow. show him I'm alright.
our imagination is so unrealistic. andrea told dan about everything we were talking about, I guess they're trying to set us up again cause were going to have a double date to taco bell tomorrow. well it's not really a date between me and kris, more like two friends going out to eat at a place that means something to both of us.
I have to look good tomorrow. show him I'm alright.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home